I’ve been dealing with a lot of heavy life issues these days, and it’s difficult to come up with light material for the blog. My theme here is to dig deep into the human psyche, but also add a little humor. I’m struggling with the latter right now, as I grieve loved ones.
So, I saw this list of fun questions on facebook and thought I’d play around with them on my blog. It’s the lighter side and a nice break from my heavier last few posts about loss.
I’d love for people to join in. If you’d like, copy them and answer on your blog, or pick your favorite question on this list and answer in the comment section. I’d love to learn more about my blogging friends.
These are the first 10 questions of 41. I’ll save the rest for when I need lighter material again.
1.Are you named after someone? – Nope. My mom got to name me her favorite name, and my dad got to name my brother. My middle name was passed down from Mom though.
2. When was the last time you cried? Crying a lot lately, because we’ve lost some close family members.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not really.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I was going to say gabagool, which is our Italian-American way of saying, capicola, but I actually like salami better. Unfortunately, it’s not healthy, so I don’t have it often.
5. Do you have any kids? Ack. No. Too old and exhausted.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? For sure. We could be sarcastic together. See next question.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Me? Naww, never.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? They were gone by age five.
9. Would you bungee jump? Hell no.
10. What is your favorite cereal? I don’t care for cereal, but on occasion I’ll have Raisin Bran Crunch and pick out half the raisins. They put in way too many.
What say you on these topics?