I apologize for changing my blog theme a few times now. I’m having difficulty finding one that will feature the specific things I’d like featured. I liked the Misty Lake theme, but didn’t like the haze it put over the photos. It takes away from their clarity. So, I’m back to the original blog theme I picked when I started one year ago. I just got bored with it after a while, but it seems to fit my needs.
Now, on to today’s Wednesdays’ Wisdom. Since I wrote about optimism and hope recently, I found that faith should be included in that grouping as well. Since this is Holy week, it couldn’t be more fitting. Which quote is your favorite?
1) Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from anything within itself, but from the vast resources of the universe around us. ~ W. Ralph Ward
2) Of course I doubt. I do not practice certainty. I practice faith. ~ Robert Brault
3) Faith is trusting that the right answer to a problem will come to you – it’s waiting patiently until things get resolved. ~ Author Unknown
4) Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. ~ Author Unknown
5) Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark. ~ Rabintranath Tagore
6) Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.